Well this is my first post on my brand spankin' new blog. I'm still learning all the odds and ins (thanks to Teresa). But anyway, I'm on my way. And now that I have a blog, I guess that means I need to use it and keep you guys updated with my events and such. So I guess thats that!
Just so all inquisitive minds know, I finally found a job at Ace Hardware. It's a family owned store and everyone is really nice. It's a part time job (However lately the manager has been having me work more than what was agreed upon which was just fridays. I have no problem with that though!), but after this week he said the hours will drop to what he intended them to be.
Today was my sixth day working. I'm still learning all the things to learn about my job. So far they have just had me working the register and stocking. Every Wednesday and Friday are shipment days, so those are my major stocking days. And then today they had me put together a wheel burrow (it took an hour and nearly got the best of me). So thats that!
Time Flies!
12 years ago



Just wanted to be the first to congratulate you on your new blog and job of course.
ReplyDeleteHA HAHAHAH HA HAHAHAHAH
ReplyDeleteThe Other Brother!
I LOVE it!!!!
Congrats on your job and blog!
Lovin the blog, glad you found a job too!
ReplyDelete