
So, my hair started getting a little long. And I figured I should probably keep it a maintainable length for work. I remember growing up that Doug, Bryan, and I think Darin would all cut their own hair at the same time Mom cut mine. So I asked Doug for a few tips and pointers about cutting your own hair. Teresa then had me practice my hair cutting skills (or shaving skills) on Preston. I'm not going to lie, It turned out pretty good! The whole time I was cutting prestons hair, he was begging for a mohawk! I kept telling him, "Only if we can die it pink". So then later that day I worked up the nerve to cut my own hair. Once again, I think I did a great job on it...until I got to the end. I was touching up on the back with just the blade. I was just finishing up and i decided to throw in a couple of swipes on the sides (just being the perfectionist I am, thanks to Dad!lol) and realized that

I didn't have any of the plastic things on that go over the blade. I ended up with a few streaks up one side of my head! I put everything away and waited till Doug got home to have him fix it. He laughed at my mistake then fixed it for me. (Oh, Dad, don't worry, I did shave. I had gotten back from scout camp and hadn't had a chance to shave. The next morning after I got home from scout camp we headed down to Evergreen for the weekend. Then we got home monday morning and were running around that whole day. But I did get it done!)


Well it looks like you did a great job on the hair cut! Nice to have a brother around to fix the mistakes too! I still remember Darin trying to teach me how to cut his hair, oh boy don't want to relive that one. But to this day he still cuts the front and I do the back. At least this way he doesn't know if I mess it up in the back because he can't see it! ha only joking! But looks like you did a great job, I like it short!
ReplyDeleteHey! Nice haircut! I really like it! Man! You look so much like bryan!!
ReplyDelete